Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hippity Hoppity, Easter's on it's Way....

HAPPY EASTER!!!

 You would think with Easter being the end of April this year it would have been warm and beautiful....guess again! However, it was still lots of fun--lots of Candy, and Egg Hunts, and even our annual Easter Bunny Cake! This Easter I really felt so thankful for the resurrection and the atonement of our savior. It seems like I've been sick or in pain throughout most of this year, so it was a wonderful reminder to me that our Savior has born these pains and weaknesses as well, and I personally am so grateful to him for that because I know someday we will be with him again, and we will never feel sick or physical pain again. But, until then, we will enjoy our egg hunts, and bunny cakes!


Check out Meigen's Skirt her mama made for her! Yeah, pretty good if I say so myself.....


 My cute boys in their matching shirts...it was freezing cold, but notice that Preston doesn't have his shoes on still...silly kid.







No comments: